Michael Lario focuses his work in the areas of commercial litigation, land use, chancery litigation and local government law. He is also a certified mediator for the New Jersey Superior Court Civil Part.
During the pursuit of his law degree, Michael worked for several years as a law clerk at a regional firm in the Philadelphia area. Michael specialized in mortgage banking, working principally with banks and financial institutions.
He served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mark H. Sandson, New Jersey Superior Court Atlantic/Cape May Vicinage. During his clerkship, Michael worked on a variety of criminal and chancery matters.
Michael resides in Ocean City, New Jersey.
- New Jersey, 2017
- Rutgers School of Law Camden, J.D., 2017
- Xavier University, B.A., 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Atlantic County Bar Association (secretary of young lawyers division, 2017-2018)
- Cape May County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Vincent S. Haneman American Inn of Court