Anthony M. Bongiovanni has practiced law for 30 years. He joined the firm in March of 2008 after operating his own law office for 19 years as Anthony M. Bongiovanni, P.C.
He concentrates in commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation; estate planning, estate litigation and will/probate administration; landlord/tenant law; and selective municipal court and personal injury matters.
Prior to commencing private practice, Anthony served as a judicial law clerk for the Superior Court of New Jersey in Atlantic County, where he clerked for Judge Steven P. Perskie, Judge Robert Neustadter and Judge Manuel H. Greenberg.
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1983
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1983
- The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1983
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Italian American Bar Association
- UNICO National, Atlantic County Chapter (Past President)