Eric Goldstein’s practice is primarily one of real estate, zoning, planning, construction and employment law, and complex litigation in a variety of fields focusing on corporate and business transactions.
A significant portion of Eric’s practice is spent guiding his clients in the development of properties on New Jersey’s barrier islands.
Eric is also an experienced education law attorney and regularly counsels school districts and insurance carriers on issues related to special education, school construction, and development of policies and procedures for the efficient operation of educational institutions.
Throughout his career he has tried numerous cases to conclusion in both New Jersey state and federal court.
Eric represents clients in matters ranging from zoning & planning matters, construction cases, partnership and corporate dissolutions, education law, employment & wrongful discharge matters, and chancery litigation of all types.
He believes each client deserves prompt and efficient practical counsel in order to achieve successful results, and he is widely known as being a strong advocate when it comes to protecting his clients’ rights and interests.
Eric makes himself available to his clients around the clock, in order to make sure that their needs are met. Business clients have turned to Eric when they need a strategically aggressive counselor to provide sound and practical business advice.
Eric has extensive experience in business and corporate matters, having served as general corporate counsel to two regional real estate development companies prior to joining Nehmad, Perillo, Davis & Goldstein.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1993
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1993
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1994
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- George Washington University, B.A., cum laude, 1990
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys (Trustee)
- Sara & Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center (Trustee)
- Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center (Board of Directors)