Tracy Siebold concentrates her practice on all facets of real estate development, with a primary focus on zoning, land use, and affordable housing compliance. Tracy has represented Fortune 500 companies, national and regional commercial and residential developers, trade organizations and landowners throughout New Jersey in connection with real estate transactions, zoning and land use applications and litigation, and affordable housing compliance and litigation.
In connection with these representations, she has appeared before the New Jersey Tax, Trial, Appellate, and Supreme Courts, as well as the U.S. District Court. Tracy has also appeared before the New Jersey Council on Affordable Housing (COAH) on behalf of developers of market-rate housing with low- and moderate-income set-asides. She also has significant experience with real estate leasing and sales, contracting, insurance coverage, construction, landlord/tenant disputes, foreclosure and collection matters, and tax appeals.
Tracy clerked for the Honorable Linda R. Feinberg, A.J.S.C. (retired), and has practiced law as an associate in the Real Estate Department at a mid-size full service law firm in South Jersey and as Of Counsel in the Real Estate Practice Group at an AmLaw200 national law firm before joining the firm.
She serves as a board member for the American Red Cross Southern Shore chapter and the Atlantic City Historical Waterfront Foundation.
Prior to her legal career, Tracy served in the United States Air Force and United States Air Force Reserve, attaining the rank of Major.
New Jersey, 2000
Rutgers School of Law - Camden, J.D., 2000
Troy State University, B.S., 1984
- “Commercial Developers In New Jersey Must Help Pay For Affordable Housing--Will Others Follow?” The Retail Law Strategist, 9/2008
- “Economic Incentives Are Critical To Secure Construction,” New Jersey Law Journal, 3/9/2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Builders League of South Jersey
- New Jersey Builders League
- Urban Land Institute
- National Association of Home Builders
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association