Ray Went concentrates his practice on civil litigation including commercial, property and insurance matters. Ray also has extensive land use experience, having represented clients in New Jersey coastal towns from Brigantine to Cape May.
Ray has established his career litigating before the Superior Court of New Jersey, United States District Court of New Jersey, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas and the United States Bankruptcy Court.
Ray has been a Trustee of the Atlantic County Bar Association since 2009. During his tenure, Ray has served as a member of the bar association’s scholarship and fundraising committees. Ray also serves as the bar association’s liaison to the Superior Court of New Jersey Chancery Division in Atlantic County.
- New Jersey, 2003
- Pennsylvania, 2003
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2003
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- United States Supreme Court, 2012
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Atlantic County Bar Association (Trustee, 2009-2016)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Awards and Honors
- "Rising Star," New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2014-2016
- Panelist, “Best and Worst Practices in the Law,” Atlantic County Bar Association NJ CLE Seminar, October 2013