Eric Goldstein’s practice is primarily one of complex litigation in a variety of fields focusing on corporate and business transactions as well as real estate, zoning, planning, construction and employment law. Throughout his career he has tried numerous cases to conclusion in both New Jersey state and federal court.
Eric represents clients in matters ranging from construction cases, partnership and corporate dissolutions, education law, employment & wrongful discharge matters, and chancery litigation of all types.
As a strong advocate for all those he represents, Eric believes that each client deserves prompt and efficient practical counsel in order to achieve successful results. Eric makes himself available to his clients around the clock, in order to make sure that their needs are met.
Eric has extensive experience in business and corporate matters, having served as general corporate counsel to two regional real estate development companies prior to joining Nehmad Perillo & Davis.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1993
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1993
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1994
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- George Washington University, B.A., cum laude, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys (Trustee)
- Sara & Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center (Trustee)
- Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center (Board of Directors)